Month 4

Alrighty, things are starting to pick up.  I had to be careful not to go to too many orientation related things because my goal was to be authentic to who I am as a staff/student/alumni.  As a non-first year I shouldn't really be attending these events just to do something with this project!  I'm excited that the school year is starting again - GIVE ME MORE EVENTS!!!! 

I'm actually excited - back when I worked in communications, there was always a ton of events I said I wanted to go to...of course I never got around to it.  Well look out world! I don't think I'm quite caught up yet, but it's great getting back into the swing of things.  There's lots of events coming up that I genuinely want to attend; not that I haven't enjoyed the things offered in the summer, but there's definitely things I've been meaning to do! 

Yay month 4!  I'm a third of the way into this project!